Green Pet-Burial Society (GPBS) depends upon the generous contributions from people like you
- who believe in natural burial options for those grieving for beloved pets,
- who believe in our spiritual connections to animals and nature,
- who don’t want funerals to harm the environment, and
- who are interested in historical and cultural thought regarding animals and death.
GPBS is hosted by Family Spirals®, a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of GPBS and Family Spirals® must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Donations may be made Online.
- Donations may also be made by check payable to “Fractured Atlas.”
On the Memo line, please write “Family Spirals” and mail to:
Family Spirals, POB 292485, LA, CA 90029.
Memorial and Honor Gifts
Celebrate a special occasion or the life of a beloved human or pet. Donations made in remembrance honor your loved one’s memory by making this a better world for those left behind. We will notify the recipient by email or postal mail.
Please support our sponsor, The Magical Animal, a gallery of fine American crafts, handmade in the USA.
If your business would also like to sponsor our programs, we’d love to hear from you!