Green Pet-Burial Society (GPBS) depends upon generous contributions from people like you –
- Who support natural burial options for people and their pets.
- Who believe in our spiritual connections to other animals and Nature.
- Who want funerals that help the environment as well as those who mourn.
- Who are interested in historical and cultural aspects of animals and death.
GPBS is hosted by Family Spirals®, a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of GPBS and Family Spirals® must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Donations may be made:
- By check payable to “Fractured Atlas.” On the Memo line write “Family Spirals” and mail to: Family Spirals, POB 292485, LA, CA 90029.
Memorial & Honor Gifts
Celebrate a special occasion or the life of a beloved human or pet. Donations made in honor of a loved one make this world better for those left behind. Upon request, we will notify a recipient by email or postal mail.
Support our sponsor, The Magical Animal, a gallery of fine American crafts, handmade in the USA.
If your business would also like to sponsor our programs, we’d love to hear from you!