“How can I join the Green Pet-Burial Society?”
- Subscribe: Stay abreast of new developments on the front-page blog. Just sign in on the right sidebar. Also, check back regularly fot new information.
- Inspire: Your participation begins with you – what would you like to do? As a Society, it is for each of us to figure out ways to make our own personal contribution. This is a ground-up initiative.
- Share: We can all start by sharing the link to the Society website with others; talking about the issues presented with others; and printing the brochure and passing it along to those who may be interested.
- Goals & Objectives: The Society lists several projects; are there any to which you’d like to devote some time? This would include speaking with families with animals, veterinarians, and/or local pet cemetery personnel. You may also consider how you can integrate the Society’s work with your personal contacts, associations and skills.
- Fundraise: While the Society is largely a volunteer organization, there are still nominal costs involved. Your generous donation will help us to develop the Society, its website and activities. Presently, donations are not tax-deductible. You may also help raise awareness by emailing a link to the Green Pet-Burial Society to your friends and colleagues who may be interested in our work.
We’d be happy to work with you to develop a meaningful strategies.